Assistant SPA Manager
Four Seasons has a rapidly growing and dynamic SPA community in many varied locations. The role of the SPA Manager is to assist SPA Director to lead and control the luxurious SPA department by providing cutting edge advice, answering questions, participating in special groups and facilitating communication and shared best practices.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Minimum 2 years management experience in a luxury SPA
- Demonstrates superior knowledge of SPA, wellness and holistic modalities
- Thorough knowledge of 5-star service standards
- High peer credibility
- Previous experience as a hands-on therapist such as massage therapist, esthetician, acupuncturist or fitness instructor
- Assisting Director of SPA to manage and oversee SPA Department.
- Ensures the training of the SPA staff to exceed standards. Ability to work with Learning Manager and Designated Trainers to achieve the best possible learning environments for spa staff.
- The ability to maintain operating criteria/spa concepts and be responsible for the coordination and scheduling of all Spa related services in relation to consistency with policies, philosophy and objectives for the SPA.
- The ability to interview and select job applicants as well as effectively supervise, discipline, mentor and give performance evaluations for Spa employees.
- The ability to participate in regular staff meetings to keep employees informed of hotel policies and changes as well as ways to increase sales and service.
- The ability to communicate with other departments to ensure a supporting team of professionals
- The ability to communicate on all levels with staff, colleagues and management.
- The ability to convey clear instructions and guidance to staff and establish working relationships that attain a high level of effective employee morale.
- Competitive salary.
- Attractive benefits package.
- High corporate culture.
- Career opportunity.
- Corporate training.