Front Desk Agent
Four Seasons Hotel Moscow
- Welcomes and checks in guest in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Assures that guest is assigned type of room requested and the correct rate is charged. Arranges for luggage to be delivered to guest room. Issues correct keys to the guest.
- Checks out guest at end of stay. Ascertains guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges and presents bill to guest. Settles bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner (both in person and by phone)
- Utilizes a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports and select and block rooms for arriving guests.
- Accepts reservations, changes and cancellations in the absence of Reservations Department Staff.
- Responds to a wide variety of guest requests by accurately assessing the guest needs and requests and then adding personal recommendations and touches to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
- Previous experience in similar position in international hotel brand
- Requires knowledge or the ability to operate hotel systems.
- Fluent English IS A MUST
- Excelent communicational and interpersonal skills
- Second foreign language is a plus
- Opportunity to join great friendly team of professionals within the legendary international hotel brand Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
- High corporate culture
- Worldwide career opportunity
- Corporate trainings