Front Desk Manager
The Ritz-Carlton, Moscow
- Responsible for the maintenance and control of the hotel’s room inventory.
- Supervises and trains front office staff.
- Is a driver of The Ritz-Carlton Philosophy and Quality.
Esential job functions:
- Evaluate the staff requirements and prepare work schedules weekly, adhering to budget.
- Ensure that the Front Desk is attended to at all times.
- Ensure that sufficient staffing is present to meet the daily business demands.
- Handle all disciplinary counseling as needed according to Ritz-Carlton policy.
- Communicate anticipated business demands daily to each employee.
- Conduct daily line-ups
- Ensure staff’s knowledge of hotel services, features, and amenities.
- Assign specific tasks to the staff as they arise.
- Monitor and ensure that Front Office staff perform their job functions to the hotel’s expected level of service.
- Assist the Front Office staff whenever necessary in performing all job functions.
- Conduct ongoing training with existing staff and ensure that new staff is certified as required.
- Accommodate all guest requests in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Coordinate all group requests and needs.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness and working condition of department equipment supplies.
- Prepare work orders for equipment repairs and distribute to Engineering.
- Monitor and maintain the condition of the Lobby.
- Ensure that all pertinent information is documented in the logbook daily.
- Ensure payroll is documented and submitted accurately and promptly.
- Ensure payroll forecast are accurately completed and submitted timely.
- Conduct performance appraisals of designated staff as required.
- Carry out official orders of the immediate manager.
- Successfully completion of the training / certification process.
- Following fire and work safety regulations.