Senior Corporate sales manager
Продажи и маркетинг
- To develop contacts with the main corporate clients in order to maintain and increase hotel’s market share.
- Solicit and conduct negotiations in order to attract new and maintain existing and repeat business in Corporate Sales (in/out sales calls, trade shows, telemarketing, mailings, referrals, networking, etc..), to gain the highest possible revenue in order to fulfill the hotel’s budget.
- To keep database detailed and updated (company/group files).
- Notify/coordinate customer specifications with other departments and quickly efficiently respond to customer issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sale prospects.
- Achieve individual revenue goal, analyze sales results and take corrective action where needed, control proper implementation of sales plan & target.
- To participate in trade shows, social and professional events in order to maintain and develop hotels’ publicity, and meet sales objectives.
- To participate in special projects and to take other duties and responsibilities relevant to the position.
- Knowledge of the corporate/mice/bta segment.
- Fluent English.
- Ability to work under pressure, result oriented, ambitious.
- Strong negotiation skills.