Your main responsibilities as a Hostess will be to greet and seat guests while coordinating guest reservations and responding to inquiries in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies.
- Seat guests promptly at a table pre-set for the number in the party and according to guest preference.
- Set up host/hostess stand, review guest reservation book, and make recommendations as to the set-up of the room, maintain a station chart and cover count for the restaurant while recognizing the maximum workload capacity of each server in order to meet Four Seasons Service standards.
- Answer telephones according to Four Seasons standards and take guest reservations or provide information regarding the restaurant or any other hotel service.
- Anticipate the needs of guests, respond accordingly to guest inquiries or problems, and recognize regular guests by name.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Complete special projects (menu changes, signage, etc) as instructed.
- Ensure proper table set-up and make minor adjustments as needed.
- Six to twelve months of restaurant, food and beverage, or equivalent experience is required.
- Working knowledge of the restaurant aspect and general knowledge of the hotel.
- Requires knowledge or the ability to operate computer equipment and the reservations system.
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Opportunity to join great friendly team of professionals within the legendary international hotel brand
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
- High corporate culture
- Career opportunity
- Corporate trainings