Sales Manager (Moscow representative)
• To develop and implement the functional strategies of selling hotel services, marketing, booking.
• To ensure the growth of the occupancy and Hotel efficiency and make budget revenues.
• To analyze the existing sales, develop of measures to improve the targets.
• To work with key partners (MICE, corporate segment).
• To attracting new customers and negotiate with high–level representatives.
• To monitor the Hotel Market, its service to monitor its development trends, to analyze the current situation.
• To be responsible for marketing and the Hotel promotion in Russia and abroad.
• To make reports and provide the Management Company with them.
• Higher education + additional education (Sales / Marketing).
• Experience in a large chain hotel as a Proactive Sales Manager.
• Experience in MICE Selling at least 1 year.
• Experience of personal sales, own customer data base.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
• Personal qualities: active, leadership, strategic thinking, high performance, energy, positive attitude, the ability to achieve quickly the targets; excellent communication skills a negotiator, high level of self-organization
• Competitive salary
• Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development within the company
• Interesting and dynamic job
• Corporate trainings and business courses
• Workplace: Moscow