Preferred Nationality: European, Eastern European
Are you looking for great range of benefits:
We are not just looking for anyone.
We’re looking for someone like you:
If you are people focused, a team player, proactive, curious and committed to deliver outstanding performance, we would like to hear from you.
The Housekeeping Manager will be responsible for the planning,direction, coordination and execution of all activities and personnel within the housekeeping and laundry departments. The Housekeeping Manager is responsible for ensuring that all housekeeping activities are carried out professionally, to standards and at the highest level of service. The Housekeeping Manager will effectively lead, train, coach, motivate, engage and provide feedback to the housekeeping staff on a daily basis.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department
- Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest degree of guest
- Daily supervision of the housekeeping staff, including the day, event and post-event
- Recruit, schedule and train all new housekeeping staff members.
- Maintain the housekeeping budget, providing billing summaries and expenses for all pre
and post events.
- Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct.
- Knowledge of OSHA and safety standards within Housekeeping department.
- Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair
and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
- Previous experience managing a team of housekeeping employees through motivation,
coaching and development.
- Working knowledge of rooms management systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Housekeeping process and procedures.
- Ability to maintain a budget
- Proven excellence in customer service.
- Proven comfort and experience to interact effectively with all levels of management,
guests, associates, and clientele, both inside and outside of the organization.
Activator/self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets,
- Demonstrated sound organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays.
Education and Formal Training:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in all aspects of Housekeeping in a large, multi-use
facility required, with at least 2 years of supervisory experience.
Send us your Resume and full size photograph or fill out application below:
Зарплата: QAR10 000,00 /месяц