Proactive Senior Sales Manager MICE
At Holiday Inn® Hotels & Resorts our job is to bring the joy of travel to everyone. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
At Holiday Inn we look for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life; people who are always finding ways to make every guest’s experience an enjoyable one.
Join us as a Proactive Senior Sales Manager MICE at Holiday Inn Moscow Sokolniki. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills:
- University degree
- Relevant hotel experience at least 1 year
- Excellent knowledge of MICE segment
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Problem resolution skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of OPERA or similar systems is a must
Because, for this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can:
- Attract new accounts as well as develop and maintain existing MICE accounts
- Negotiate with clients and preparing contracts
- Prepare reports and analyzing the market
- Meet personal and team budget targets within the sales strategy
- Make proposal for groups’ accommodation and events
- Negotiate meetings and group rates
- Work on tender's platforms
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
- Working in a dynamic team of professionals
- Competitive salary
- Career opportunities within IHG Hotels & Resorts company
- Medical insurance
- Complimentary employee meals
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Holiday Inn and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have Room to be yourself.
And because the Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5900 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.